One Eye Blind Woodworks
HackBerry Wood Spoon
Eco-friendly, sustainable AND supports local artisans right here in America? WE are obsessed with our new One Eye Blind Woodworks collection of Maison Cooking Spoon items for BelleStyle!
We use these spoons for all our cooking and baking.
They make beautiful salad tossing spoons as well as serving spoons.
100% Real Spalted wood cooking and serving spoon.
Non-Toxic, no chemicals used.
About One Eye Blind Woodworks: Carved and handcrafted by Dave Wagenseller from Sullivan, Mo. Dave started making cooking utensils using the fallen tress on his beautiful property. Each piece is individually hand made out of Missouri trees that have fallen down. Dave is proud to say that he “does not cut down or buy wood” making his wooden cooking utensils 100% sustainable. Each one is a different size, shape and wood type. It is sanded super smooth and conditioned with an oil that is especially formulated for wooden cooking utensils.
Food Safe, All natural and hypoallergenic.
Logo branding on back from Dave’s heirloom farm from 1910.
Care: Just wash with soapy water and condition with mineral oil when necessary.
Please do not place in dishwasher.
Comes in linen pouch.
- Only One Large size left.
Large size: 15-16".
Made in USA.
At BelleStyle, we design with the best materials we can find throughout the world. Each piece is unique, and has a story to tell with the specific materials it is made of.
- As a sustainable brand, our pieces include recycled findings such as stones, crystals, beads, charms, feathers, leather, vegan fur and leather.
- We design with sterling silver chain manufactured in Italy.
- Our 14KTGF gold and rose gold chains are manufactured in USA.
- We support American manufacturers in New York, Florida, California, New Mexico, North Carolina, and Missouri who custom make our charms.
- Design with real semi-precious stones like Turquoise, Tiger eye, Lapis lazuli, Amazonite, Quartz (crystal, rose), Black onyx, Hematite, Fluorite, Garnet, Jade, Amethyst, Labradorite, Pyrite, Moonstone, Citrine, Carnelian, Peacock Ore, and Rhodonite.
- Design with real freshwater pearls and Mother of pearl.
- Pieces are handcrafted with antique and vintage unique findings including coins, charms, horns, antlers, lockets, keys and more.
Jewelry Size chart:
- Choker: 14-15”
- Regular: 16”
- Princess: 18”
- Matinee: 20”, 24”
- Opera: 30”
- Ropes, Lariets & Long: 35”, 40”
- Baby: 4-5”
- Kids: 5-6”
- Tween: 6-7”
- Regular: 7-8”
- Large: 8-9”
- XL: 8.5-9.5”
- Small: 1-2”
- Medium: 2-3”
- Large: 3-4”
- XL: 4-5”
How to Care for your BelleStyle Jewelry:
Thank you for your BelleStyle purchase! Every item from BelleStyle is made with love and care. To keep your piece looking its best. Please follow our care suggestions.
- Avoid chemicals like perfume, sunlight for long periods of time, and hitting your jewelry on hard surfaces.
- Store your jewelry in the box or linen travel pouch provided to you.
- Use only professional jewelry cleaners, we love the Sunshine cloth, click here to Shop.
- Over time, your item may oxidize from the oxygen in the air or if kept near other metals.
- Never wear your jewelry in a chlorinated pool or hot tube.
- Do not wear during exercise.