Turkish Evil Eye Necklace
Turkish evil eye pave crystal charm necklace.
The evil eye is a universal charm of protection. It is said that the person wearing the evil eye charm is protected from negativity and harm.
Hundreds of micro pave crystals in clear, black and navy come together in this eye catching super sparkly charm.
Gold box chain.
BelleStyle logo tag.
Comes in linen travel pouch.
At BelleStyle, we design with the best materials we can find throughout the world. Each piece is unique, and has a story to tell with the specific materials it is made of.
- As a sustainable brand, our pieces include recycled findings such as stones, crystals, beads, charms, feathers, leather, vegan fur and leather.
- We design with sterling silver chain manufactured in Italy.
- Our 14KTGF gold and rose gold chains are manufactured in USA.
- We support American manufacturers in New York, Florida, California, New Mexico, North Carolina, and Missouri who custom make our charms.
- Design with real semi-precious stones like Turquoise, Tiger eye, Lapis lazuli, Amazonite, Quartz (crystal, rose), Black onyx, Hematite, Fluorite, Garnet, Jade, Amethyst, Labradorite, Pyrite, Moonstone, Citrine, Carnelian, Peacock Ore, and Rhodonite.
- Design with real freshwater pearls and Mother of pearl.
- Pieces are handcrafted with antique and vintage unique findings including coins, charms, horns, antlers, lockets, keys and more.
Jewelry Size chart:
- Choker: 14-15”
- Regular: 16”
- Princess: 18”
- Matinee: 20”, 24”
- Opera: 30”
- Ropes, Lariets & Long: 35”, 40”
- Baby: 4-5”
- Kids: 5-6”
- Tween: 6-7”
- Regular: 7-8”
- Large: 8-9”
- XL: 8.5-9.5”
- Small: 1-2”
- Medium: 2-3”
- Large: 3-4”
- XL: 4-5”
How to Care for your BelleStyle Jewelry:
Thank you for your BelleStyle purchase! Every item from BelleStyle is made with love and care. To keep your piece looking its best. Please follow our care suggestions.
- Avoid chemicals like perfume, sunlight for long periods of time, and hitting your jewelry on hard surfaces.
- Store your jewelry in the box or linen travel pouch provided to you.
- Use only professional jewelry cleaners, we love the Sunshine cloth, click here to Shop.
- Over time, your item may oxidize from the oxygen in the air or if kept near other metals.
- Never wear your jewelry in a chlorinated pool or hot tube.
- Do not wear during exercise.