Amethyst the purple semi-precious stone that is part of the crystal quartz family has healing powers to help physical ailments, emotional issues, and is used in energy Healing and Chakra balancing.
We love this stone for so many reasons, but did you know that Amethyst is used by healers and metaphysical healers all over the world and throughout time? Below is a list of the healing properties Amethyst holds. It is best placed on your forehead or stomach. Many of our BelleStyle necklaces that are designed with amethyst chunks are long enough so the stone is hanging around your stomach area, where it gives off the most energy into you body.
- Increases Nobility.
- Spiritual Awareness.
- Psychic abilities.
- Inner Peace and Healing.
- Heals body, mind and soul.
- Positive transformation.
- 6th Anniversary Stone.
- Chakras: Third Eye Chakra, Crown Chakra
- Birthstone: February.
- Protective stone by translating energy into love.
- Relives Stress and ill wishes from others
- Soothes irritability.
- Balances mood swings.
- Dispels anger, rage, fear and anxiety.
- Alliviate sadness and grief.
- Encourages sobriety.
- Calms and stimulates the mind.
- Helps you focus and increases memory.
- Relives insomnia.
- Encourages selflessness and spiritual wisdom.
- Boosts hormone production, tunes endocrine system and metabolism.
- Strengthens Immune System.
- Reduces spin and strengthens the body to fight against cancer.
- Destroys malignant tumors and aids in tissue regeneration.
- Cleanses the blood.
- Relieves stress
- Eases headaches and releases tension.
- reduces bruises, swelling, injuries, and treats hearing disorders.
- Heals diseases of the lung and respiratory tract, skin conditions, cellular disorders.
- Helps digestive tract.
Books to read about the Healing properties of crystals are “Love is in the Earth: A Kaleidoscope of Crystals” by Melody and “The Crystal Bible Volume 1: Godsfield Bibles: A definitive Guide to Crystals” by Judy Hall.
Futa Lux Amethyst Necklace-Shop Click Here