Turquoise, the timeless semi-precious stone that can go from Western jewelry to refined polished high fashion gems. This stone is so versatile in designing, but it also has been used since ancient time for it’s metaphysical and healing properties.
Below are some of the healing properties of turquoise.
- Metaphysical healing stone.
- Sacred stone of Protection.
- Native American, Tibetaian, and Egyptians all believed turquoise had healing powers.
- Master stone because it heals the entire body including immune, respiratory, waste and skeletal systems.
- Detox for alcohol, poison, pollution or radiation in the body.
- Stone of Communication.
- Increases positive mental characteristics like serenity, intuition, creativity, empathy, positive thinking, sensitivity, happiness and wisdom.
- Stone of friendship.
- Turquoise assists with problems with the eyes, throat, neck, brain especially cataracts, migraines and headaches.
- Stretching stone good for exhaustion, depression, or panic attacks.
- Enhances physical and psychic immune systems.
- Turquoise is anti-inflammatory and detoxifying.
- Clears electromagnetic smog from the environment.
- Birthstone: November & December
- Zodic Sign: Sagittarius
(Crown Necklace shown above.)
BelleStyle pieces that have turquoise in them are listed below.
Crown Necklace-Shop Click Here
Manhattan Beach Necklace-Shop Click Here
Marlowe Earrings-Shop Click Here
Happy Bracelet-Shop Click Here
Paris Bracelet-Shop Click Here